How to use this site
The Special Needs Housing Search feature assists Service Providers in locating housing for traditionally hard-to-place clients; specifically:
- Sponsored Tenants
- Natural Disaster Victims
- Developmentally Disabled
- Domestic Violence
- Hearing Impaired
- Frail And Elderly
- Mental Health Consumers
- Substance Abuse
- Physically Disabled
- Blind & Visually Impaired
- Emancipated Youth
- Foreclosure Victims
- Shelter Plus Care
To become a registered Service Provider, please follow the protocol outlined below:
- Service Providers contact Socialserve.com at 1-866-973-3147 to request access to housing units targeting special populations.
- Socialserve.com verifies membership in Pathways (ensuring confidentiality training).
- If Service Provider is not a member of Pathways, the requesting organization will leave their contact information and a representative will be in touch regarding information on obtaining Confidentiality Training.
- Once membership and/or confidentiality training is verified, Socialserve.com provides Support Provider with one (1) system access logon.
- Service Provider is responsible for administration of additional system access to staff members.
The list of Service Providers can be found here.